Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mr. Lonely

Days are passing by without any action, as if life has come to a standstill. Moreover, I am not sure of the reason of me staying back at IITD right now, though the excuses are many - volleyball camp, extended minor project, civil services preparation. But, I can't really find out the reasons out of the excuses, because I don't observe any progress on any of those fronts. Besides, I have been feeling lonely too in the last few days. I don't know whether the loneliness is due to the lack of progress, or vice-versa, but I carry the sensation of loneliness from the moment I wake up early in the morning to the time I somehow fall asleep every night.

On the field, I'm not sure of the purpose for which I'm burning out my muscles every morning at 6 am, when some of my "experienced" mates find it to be the least priority activity in their life at present. Whatever energy I can conserve out of the workout (read burnout) doesn't appear sufficient to keep me awake for rest of the morning. The extended minor project has hit a roadblock because I've no clue what am I aiming to accomplish. Additionally, probably due to thinking more than required, somehow I find myself so much entangled in the thought of civil services preparation itself that I can't pick a loose end of the string to start off.

And without doing anything worthwhile today also, except watching a hilarious (but elongated) movie "Pyaar ka Punchnama", I've no option but to sign off without any expectations of something exciting from the coming day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...